Terms and Conditions
Version 1.0 – January 2013
1. “CT19”, “The Venue”, “Splash”, "The Pool Party", "GraffitiBlue" and other variations shall refer to the party operating under the full name of “CT19 - Parties in Kent”
2. “The site” shall refer to the official website maintained online by us.
3. “Content” shall refer to any information relating to CT19 including, without limitation, text, photographs or other images on any publication, electronic or other format.
4. All terms such as “visitor”, “user”, “guest” and other variations shall refer to any person attending our events.
5. “Third Party” shall refer to any person or organisation not directly linked to CT19.
6. “Play” shall refer to any consensual interaction between two or more visitors that falls within the permitted boundaries of the Club.
7. Terms and Conditions (T&C’s) shall refer to the terms and conditions laid out in this document. These terms and conditions are subject to change without notice. The Terms and Conditions displayed on the website shall override all other Terms and Conditions published.
B. AIM OF THE CT19
1. The aim of the CT19 is to give a safe, discreet and secure place for men of any orientation to meet, socialise and play.
2. It shall not be an aim of the CT19 either stated or implied to encourage any sexual interaction.
C. GENERAL TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. CT19 is an adults (over 18’s) men-only Venue. We reserve the right to request proof of age from any persons entering, especially (but not limited to) persons appearing to be under 25.
2. On the days there is a dress code in force. Visitors are required to meet this code to gain admission regardless of any offer or guarantee of admission.
3. We reserve the right to refuse entry to any person, and to ask any person to leave (without refund of donation).
4. We accept no responsibility for any personal items brought into the events.
5. No one is compelled to play, all parties have to consent.
6. We reserve the right to terminate any play we believe to be potentially unsafe or of other concern to us for any reason.
7. Anyone being a nuisance to others will be removed from the venue.
8. No illegal substances allowed - you will be removed from the party and may be reported to the Police.
9. We reserve the right to remove people from the venue if we believe their judgement is impaired by alcohol, drugs (prescription or otherwise) or any other substance.
10. Use of the cloakroom is entirely at your own risk.
11. The decision of the promoter/organiser shall be final.
1. No personal photography is permitted while at the venue, including the use of mobile phone cameras.
2. CT19 photographer will only take pictures with your permission.
3. CT19 photographs remain the copyright and property of CT19.
4. CT19 reserves the right to use photographs for publicity and promotion as appropriate, including third party such as websites and magazines.
5. We will not sell or allow the use of any photograph for any use other than in the direct promotion of CT19 Parties in Kent.
E. EXTERNAL LINKS AND SERVICES
1. CT19 provides links to other service and goods providers as a service to our visitors. No approval or recommendation is implied by providing such links.
2. CT19 makes no recommendation as to the safety or suitability of any third party website, service or goods.
3. It remains your responsibility to protect your computer or other device from any possible virus, malware or other harmful software.
4. Any contracts for the sale or provision of goods or services from any such third party remain entirely your own responsibility. CT19 can not enter into correspondence with you nor on your behalf for any reason whatsoever.
F. LIABILITIES AND INDEMNITIES
1. By use of the website, mobile application or attendance at an event you signify your acceptance of all terms and conditions given, regardless of whether they have been read or not.
2. You enter into any activity, either at the house or in any other venue, including but not limited to your own home, entirely at your own risk. CT19, nor any person or organisation connected to it accept any liability for any action you may or may not take as a direct or indirect result of viewing or attending any event or service provided by CT19.
3. You agree to indemnify CT19, its promoters, organisers, association organisations etc. from all and any loss you may incur as a direct or indirect result of viewing or attending any service or event provided by the venue.
G. ACKNOWLEDGEMENTS AND COPYRIGHT
1. Website designed and provided by SugarCubeProductions.
2. ct19, its associated logos and all intellectual property and images relating to CT19 are and remain at all times the property and copyright of the promoter/organiser and may not be used without the express written permission of the promoter/organiser.